‘Grenier Les Bouts’ is a true gem. This luxury mountain escape is in a league of its own offering stunning, far-reaching views across the Portes du Soleil, of which we promise you will not tire. Inside and out the finishes and special touches ooze with quality. It is a detached stone building over 116 years old previously used for grain storage for the main house and farm.
The upper floor comprises of an entrance through patio doors from the balcony into an open plan living area exposing the high vaulted ceiling. The snug lounge area, together with a log-burning stove, creates a wonderfully cosy atmosphere where you can curl up on the sofa during those snowy winter nights. Vin chaud on the balcony in the winter or a cool glass of wine relaxing on the patio in the summer are a must.
Stairs lead downstairs to the bedroom and ensuite rain shower room. There are further French patio doors from the bedroom leading onto a private patio with bistro table, chairs and top of the range BBQ.
We know you won’t be disappointed with choosing to stay in this unique hideaway and as a result will want to come back again and again.
We offer a minimum of 3 nights stay. Shorter stays may be possible.
Both our properties are strictly non-smoking. We are sorry but we do not allow pets.
- Welcome hamper on your arrival including wine and beer
- Free WIFI
- UK satellite, DVD player & English TV
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Nespresso machine
- Large fluffy bath, hand towels and face cloths
- 100% cotton bed linen with down duvet
- Dressing gowns
- Complimentary Molton Brown toiletries
- King bedroom with en suite rain shower room
- Log burning stove (logs provided winter months only)
- Stunning south facing mountain views
- Private off road parking for one car
- Weber BBQ (summer months only)
- Village location
- Walking distance from village restaurant