We are extremely pleased and excited to be able to open our doors once more to all our guests during this difficult time.
Please be aware that we will be maintaining our usual stringent cleaning procedures to keep Petite Ferme Les Bouts & Grenier Les Bouts safe for your stay. We have been advised that the best way to ensure we minimise the spread of germs is to remove all non essential items which are difficult to clean or our time for cleaning is not long enough to ensure they are ready in time. These include items such as bed throws and cushions, ornaments, beanbags, books and information leaflets. Both properties will still be just as lovely but minus these items. We are sorry that we have to take these measures, but we are sure you understand our reasons to remove them in order to keep the properties as germ free and safe as possible for you.
The following cleaning/sanitising measures will be in place before and after each guest:
- Before cleaning/sanitising, we will allow fresh air to circulate for at least 20 minutes
- Where possible there will be only 1 cleaning member
- We will be cleaning each property followed by sanitising. This means we will use detergent or soap and water to remove dirt, grease, dust, and germs. Once the surface is clean, we will sanitise using a disinfectant.
- Cleanining member will wash hands thoroughly during their time in the property
- A mask will be worn and washed at 60 degrees, or discarded if disposable after each clean
- Shoes will be left outside the property and internal shoes worn
- All linen including bed linen, towels, bath mats and tea towels will be washed at 60 degrees.
- Cleaning equipment such as brooms, squeegees, buckets etc will be disinfected between each use
- We will be paying particular attention to areas of high use/frequently touched surfaces such as door handles, light switches, doorsknobs, fridge doors, bedside lamps, remote controls.
During your stay we ask that you take great care and respect all the rules and measures in place in the area. We also ask that you are conscious of the following:
- Wash your hands regularly or use a hydroalcoholic solution
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow or into a tissue then throw it away
- Blow your nose in a disposable handkerchief then throw it away
- Avoid touching your face
- Respect a distance of at least one meter from others
- Greet without shaking hands and stop kissing on greetings
At the end of your stay we ask that you leave the property as clean as you found it in order to help us prepare for the guests arriving after you.