Grenier Les Bouts – sleeps 2
‘Grenier Les Bouts’ is a true gem. This luxury mountain escape is in a league of its own offering stunning, far-reaching views across the Portes du Soleil, of which we promise you will not tire. Inside and out the finishes and special touches ooze with quality. It is a detached stone building over 124 years old previously used for grain storage for the main house and farm.
The upper floor comprises of an entrance through patio doors from the balcony into an open plan living area exposing the high vaulted ceiling. The snug lounge area, together with a log-burning stove, creates a wonderfully cosy atmosphere where you can curl up on the sofa during those snowy winter nights. Vin chaud on the balcony in the winter or a cool glass of crisp white wine relaxing on the patio in the summer are a must.
Stairs lead downstairs to the bedroom and ensuite rain shower room. There are further French patio doors from the bedroom leading onto a private patio with bistro table, chairs and top of the range BBQ.
We know you won’t be disappointed with choosing to stay in this unique hideaway and as a result will want to come back again and again.
We offer a minimum of 2 nights stay. Shorter stays may be possible.
Our properties are strictly non-smoking and we are sorry but we do not allow guests to bring their pets.
Fondue and raclette machines available on request. Please note that the fondue requires fuel (it is not electric)…fuel is not provided but can easily be bought at the supermarket.
- Free WIFI
- Smart TV for your own access to Netflix/Prime plus French channels
- Fully equipped kitchen (including 2 hobs and oven, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave, kettle & nespresso machine
- 1 x bath sheet & hand towel per guest
- All bed linen, shower mats & tea towels provided
- Dressing gowns
- Complimentary toiletries
- King bedroom with en suite rain shower room (152 x 200)
- Log burning stove (winter use only)
- Stunning south facing mountain views
- Private off road parking for one car
- Weber gas BBQ (summer use only)
- Patio bistro table and chairs plus handmade wooden chairs on the balcony
- Village location
- Walking distance from village restaurant
- Local depot de pain