‘Petite Ferme Les Bouts’ is a spacious 3 bedroom self-contained property within the old farmhouse. It was originally the old property for the owners who owned and worked the farm. With no insulation or heating it was in need of a lot of tlc! Renovation was completed in 2016 and the property is now a wonderfully comfortable holiday home.
The open plan living area is the heart of the property. It is generous in space and light with modern fixtures and fittings throughout. It will sleep up to 6 guests in 3 bedrooms, one of which has an en suite shower room. There is also a further family bathroom. Underfloor heating is throughout. French doors from the lounge lead onto a patio with ‘on top of the world’ views across the valley and the views from the windows are breathtaking.
Petite Ferme Les Bouts is available as a self catered property.
Both our properties are strictly non-smoking. We are sorry but we do not allow pets.
Fondue and raclette machines available on request. Please note that the fondue requires fuel (it is not electric)…fuel is not provided but can easily be bought at the supermarket.
- Private off road parking for 2 cars a few steps from the front door
- Free WIFI
- UK satellite, DVD player & English & French TV channels
- 32″ flatscreen TV
- Large fluffy bath and hand towels
- Cotton bed linen
- Fully equiped kitchen including 4 hob & oven, fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher, kettle, toaster, Cafetiere & coffee plunger
- Modern living
- Stunning south facing mountain views
- Village location
- 1 x King bedroom with shower en suite
- 1 x Twin bedroom
- 1 x Bunk room
- Family bathroom with bath and shower over
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Outdoor furniture and coal BBQ (summer months only)
- 90m2 habitable space
For the little people at a small extra cost
- Travel cot and cot linen
- Changing mat
- Baby bath towels
- Box of toys
- High chair
- Baby bouncer