‘Petite Ferme Les Bouts’ is a spacious 3 bedroom self-contained property within the old farmhouse and our only property which is dog friendly (max 2 dogs, please see below details about bringing along your dog(s)). It was originally the old property for the owners who owned and worked the farm. With no insulation or heating it was in need of a lot of tlc! Renovation was completed in 2016 and the property is now a wonderfully comfortable holiday home.
The open plan living area is the heart of the property. It is generous in space and light with modern fixtures and fittings throughout. It will sleep up to 6 guests in 3 bedrooms, one of which has an en suite shower room. There is also a further family bathroom. Underfloor heating is throughout. French doors from the lounge lead onto a patio with ‘on top of the world’ views across the valley and the views from the windows are breathtaking.
Fondue and raclette machines available on request. Please note that the fondue requires fuel (it is not electric)…fuel is not provided but can easily be bought at the supermarket.
- Private off road parking for 2 cars a few steps from the front door
- Free WIFI
- TV with Firestick for access to your own accounts eg Netflix, Amazon Prime, BBC catchup
- 32″ flatscreen TV
- 1 Large bath sheet per person
- Hand towel in each bathroom
- Cotton bed linen
- Fully equiped kitchen including 4 hob & oven, fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher, kettle, toaster, Cafetiere & coffee plunger
- Modern living
- Stunning south facing mountain views
- Village location
- 1 x King bedroom with shower en suite
- 1 x Twin bedroom
- 1 x Bunk room
- Family bathroom with bath and shower over
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Outdoor furniture and coal BBQ (summer months only)
- 90m2 habitable space
For the little people at a small extra cost
- Travel cot and cot linen
- Changing mat
- Baby bath towels
- Box of toys
- High chair
- Baby bouncer
Heating is an additional charge during the summer (June-September inclusive)
Bringing along your dog(s)? we ask you to follow our rules:
- Additional fee of 10EUR per night per dog
- Maximum 2 dogs.
- Dogs MUST NEVER be left alone, even for a short time or in a crate. We can recommend local dog walkers and dog sitters if required.
- If you allow your dogs on your beds no problem! but please bring your own linen and let us know.
- If your dogs are allowed on the sofas no problem! but please bring your own quilts or rugs to protect our furniture.
- Dogs must be kept on a lead at ALL TIMES on our premises even if they are not used to one or you feel they don’t require one (we have an elderly cat who won’t take kindly to being chased and chickens in our neighbours gardens).
- Please don’t allow your dogs to foul on our premises but take them into the grassland nearby. If they can’t wait please ensure you pick up after them.