Currently on an annual let.
Set over 3 floors, No36 is the middle of an old row of 3 terraced homes and is the bottom apartment below The Loft.
The gloriously renovated front aspect leads from a private residential road where you will have access to the ground floor garage for 1 car, utility and turning bay/parking for another car plus the front door.
Turned upside down, No36 offers spacious sleeping quarters on the first floor with 2 large ensuite king bedrooms (one of which can be configured as twin beds), a 3rd bedroom sleeping 4, a further family bathroom plus a cinema room with 58inch TV and surround sound for those movie nights.
The 2nd floor is where you’ll enjoy time together in the open plan kitchen, living and dining area, complete with 2 sets of sliding doors giving access to a balcony with stunning, uninterrupted mountain views across to Dents des Midi, Ressachaux, Mont Chery and over La Cote d’Arbroz village itself. There is also a separate toilet on this level.
Access to The Loft is also possible from the 2nd floor of No36 if you are wishing to book the 2 properties together meaning you can sleep up to 14 people across the 2 properties.
There’s also internal storage in the boot room for secure bike storage in the summer months.
Underfloor heating runs throughout as well as VMC system meaning the air is well circulated.
Currently No36 has been booked for an annual let.
- Sleeps 8 plus 1 infant in a travel cot
- Garage parking for 1 car (please note the dimension access. Unsuitable for high roof vans, cars with roof boxes or long wheel base vehicles)
- Private external parking/turning for 1 car
- Free WIFI
- Self check-in
- Smart TV for your own access to Netflix/Prime plus French channels in the lounge area
- 58 inch TV with surround sound in the cinema room
- 1 Large bath sheet per person
- Hand towel in each bathroom
- All bed linen, towels and tea towels provided
- Fully equipped kitchen for all your self catering needs
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Luxurious modern living
- Stunning mountain views
- Village location, 5 mins walk to the village restuarant
- Bedroom 1 – king bedroom with ensuite (152 x 200)
- Bedroom 2 – twin bedroom with ensuite (90×190 beds)
- Bedroom 3 – quadruple bedroom with custom handmade bunkbeds (90 x 190 beds)
- Boot room for winter kit
- Bike storage in the garage
- Local depot du pain at the village restaurant
- For full details of bed and room dimensions click here – coming soon