‘The Loft’ offers charm, space & luxury modern accommodation for 6 people with glorious views over the village of La Cote d’Arbroz and across the valley.
You will be blown away with what is behind the unassuming front door of The Loft. The modest entrance from the covered parking area leads onto stairs up and into the spacious living area complete with high vaulted ceiling, drop chandelier and covered balcony overlooking the village and valley offering stunning mountain views.
This high end renovation, carried out during 2021 & 2022 boasts a huge amount of space for you to enjoy.
There are 2 spacious double bedrooms, (one of which has twin beds but can be configured as a double), one ensuite bathroom and another family bathroom, both with large rain showers.
Reclaimed wood and wrought iron spiral stairs beckon you to the mezzanine offering a quirky twin hideaway with bespoke hand made beds made using old reclaimed wood originally within the property. There is also a lovely space here to enjoy a quiet moment reading a book or star gazing through the velux window.
Please note that the spiral stairs to the mezzanine are narrow and steep and children must be supervised. The mezzanine level has a sloping roof meaning the space is not full head height and is 1.8m or lower in most areas.
- Sleeps 6 plus 1 infant in a travel cot (pre requested)
- Free WIFI
- Self check-in
- 49″ flat smart TV for access to your own Netflix/Prime plus French channels
- 1 x bath sheet & hand towel per guest
- All bed linen, shower mats & tea towels provided
- Fully equipped kitchen for all your self catering needs
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Luxurious modern living
- Stunning mountain views
- Village location, 5 mins walk to the village restaurant
- Bedroom 1 – 1 x double bedroom with shower en suite (bed dimensions 152 x 200)
- Bedroom 2 – 2 twin beds (bed dimensions 90 x 200)
- Open mezannine offering handmade custom single beds for 2 (bed dimensions 90 x 190)
- Private covered off road parking for 2 cars (height restrictions apply)
- Storage locker for skis and snowboards
- Local depot du pain at the village restaurant
- No internal smoking and no pets